9.25.2007

before and after.

plain & boring building:



beautiful and welcoming building!:


I'm SO pleased with how it turned out. The trees are junipers, and the long planters are boxwoods, they will grow into a shrub. This first season, they all need watering pretty often, which I'm happy to do. Hopefully this will satiate my need to smell and play with dirt (I grew up on a farm, what!?). Everything came from the 14th St Garden Center here in Jersey City. They helped me choose everything and even delivered and set it all up to my nitpicky instructions. Love it.

In other news: Rostitchery blogged me, oh so briefly, but still, she's famous! (among the crafty blogs anyway.) It's for the dress I made from her tutorial, yay!

listening to: Rodrigo y Gabriela - Orion

No comments:

Post a Comment