- Unfortunately, Becky decides she should know the truth and tells her.
- Unfortunately, Becky was not feeling up for the trip, so we had to decline.
- Unfortunately, Becky is now gone, however, with her last offspring (Convincer) ariving in Spring 2001.
- Unfortunately, Becky didn't get to experience living life as a grandmother for too long-her oldest grandchild was 6 years old when she died from pancreatic cancer.
- Unfortunately, Becky offers no assistance sealing the deal at the end of the night, Romeo.
- Unfortunately, Becky berating Honey will be the thing that many customers will remember that day, and that is NOT good for business.
- Unfortunately, Becky's compulsive shopping and growing debt threaten to destroy her love life and disrupt her career.
- Unfortunately, Becky is unable to complete the race, though she does win a special award given to the person who best exemplifies the spirit of the sport.
- Unfortunately, Becky lost and Amjad bowed out, but Kris and Jon got elected.
- Unfortunately, Becky is captured and given to Michelle as her way to shed her mortal ties.
- Unfortunately, Becky hadn't arranged any questions, and he was rather drunk, so it was a bit of a shambles.
- Unfortunately, Becky decided at the last minute that she did not want to walk down the aisle by her self.
- Unfortunately, Becky, I think exploding is the wrong term.
- Unfortunately, Becky's husband, Herb, wasn't quite as enthusiastic.
- Unfortunately, Becky came downstairs, screamed, and Gilley's instinct was to quiet her.
Urbanites often forget the worms, and often even the grass. But for a growing number of Jersey City residents, it’s all about the worms. This Earth Day, we’re not only celebrating the groundswell of environmental activity happening around us, but also the literal groundswell in our backyards, parks, and abandoned lots. Soil is being turned, spaded, and hoed all over this town with more than a little help from the worms.Read on at the Jersey City Independent.
- Remembering that everything in the world is connected, I pledge to do my best to be aware of the damage caused by lack of attention and careless convenience.
- Knowing that it’s impossible to cause zero harm, I pledge to maintain a sense of humor about my actions as I practice, while still working to limit the negative impact of my consumption choices on myself, others, and the planet we all share.
Low Impact Survival Kit
One of the big insights that came from those of us who did the practice last time was that if you started out with a few key pieces of equipment it became really easy to cut down on waste and actually saved money too.
- Drink bottle : check
- Container for food/left-overs: this month's practice
- Shopping bag: check
- Chopsticks, silverware:
- Cloth napkin
listening to: Belle & Sebastian - Song for Sunshine